Thursday, January 19, 2012

Ask my Geek a Question
http://ping.fm/Oqgwe
Never in marketing history has it been so important to have technology on your side and working for you as well as with you, to get your information, product or service out to as many potential customers as possible.
If you are anything like me this is a huge NIGHTMARE and one that will not go away, because we are only going to get more and more technological devices as time goes on. We cannot afford to be out of date, offline, or out of sight in today´s market. Twittering, blogging, Podcasts, Social Networking the list goes on. I had my fingers burnt by fake geeks twice and I nearly lost my whole business, so when I say take this opportunity to ask my amazing Geek a Question, it could be the step forward to your financial goals that you have been waiting for.

No comments:

Post a Comment